Sunday 26 July 2015

Tag on my Journal page by Shilpa

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,
Hope you are liking our challenge theme this month- Tag. I've seen some fabulous entries already....
you still have time to join in the fun to win some exciting stamps from Artistic stamper.

I would like to share my second post for this month with tag.
I incorporated tags in my journal page.


I've used floral stamps from Botanical plate 1


To start with I adhered tag and textured papers, washi tapes, tissue papers on my page. I gave base coat of thin gesso. Next I applied acrylic paints and inks, spritzed water to allow them to spread. Dried them completely with Ranger Heat tool.


For texture, I used stencil and Prima modelling paste, at some places it took colors from background. To highlight them I used Inka Gold. I stamped texture with text and random dots.


I prepared two more tags which are stamped with Artistic Stamper flowers. I colored them with Big Brush pens.

Hope you enjoyed step out tutorial.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Products used from Artistic Stamper:





7 comments:

Jane said...

What gorgeous textured pages Shilpa, just delightful! Thanks for sharing x

fyrefly said...

That's fab Shilpa, love the colours, texture and the tags set it off really well.You have some great ideas :)

Lyn

sue :) said...

Fab colours and textures Shilpa. x

Words and Pictures said...

I love this, Shilpa - bold, bright and breezy.
Alison xx

Cocofolies said...

Really gorgeous Shilpa, love everything on these pages!!! Coco xx

Sid said...

Fab colours and textures on your pages !

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Loving all the colours and textures. x