Tuesday 10 May 2016

3D Collage by Debs

Hi All

Debs here with my latest project to tempt you to join in with this months challenge.  The dictionary gives the definition of collage as a piece of art that is made up of fabric and different pieces of paper.  See if you can see how many different types i have used, before you read on.


I took a canvas and flipped it over

I lined inside with a piece of hessian and added some grunge paste through the new stencils from The Artistic Stamper i used the Honeycomb and Random Dots, this helped to cover the staples


I painted the hessian and dried grunge paste with Paper Artsy Fresco Finish in Dusty Teal, Teresa Green and Baltic Blue.  I stamped the Border A6 plate and stamped the dotty border onto a piece of tissue paper, and glued onto the frame/canvas


I used a piece of green felt and die cut Tim Holtz and stamped it over with the cogs border again from the Border A6 set

I stamped the birds from the Small but Beautiful Bird stamps onto a book page

I also stamped the birds onto tissue paper

I stamped Imagine from the Journaling Words 5 plate

I had great fun making this and am looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful projects on here and on the Facebook group.  So get sticking with those bits of paper

Debs






3 comments:

Sid said...

Brilliant layers and texture !

Notations of a Crafter said...

Thank you Sid

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Gorgeous texture and colors, awesome piece of art, Debs, love this so much!!