Friday 29 December 2017

Super Speedy Tags by Gemma

There are so many things to do and make in December, So I try to keep thing super quick and simple where I can especially when I feel like the gifts needing wrapping will never end.  


 So for my gifts this year I made these tags they are easy to do and to batch make.


I started by using leftover white card sitting on my desk but you could easily just do a whole sheet. I covered each piece with two similar shades of Distress Ink and sprinkled some water over the top.


I then stamped over the top with background and calligraphy stamps and more Distress Ink.


Then I die cut lots and lots of circles, which I attached to the tags, then it was just a matter of sitting with a nice hot cuppa and doodling around the tags and turning the circles into baubles.


Thanks for popping by

Gemma



No comments: