Saturday 24 February 2018

Love Heart Heart with Lisa

Hi folks and welcome to my post for 
This month's theme is 'Red' and this week I went for a home deco project.


Here is my creation...



I had a rummage around my 'things to alter' box in my craft room and dug out a metal heart Christmas decoration.

I painted the heart with a good couple of coats of white gesso to give it some texture.Next, I added  crackle paint around the edges on the surface of the heart then painted it with acrylic paints.




I then stamped the Heart stamp from The Artistic Stamper directly on to the metal heart. 




To finish, I added some jute string to the top of the heart. 


Thanks for popping by to see my blog post today, please leave a comment if you like, I love to hear what you think.

Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx